Hello all!
My employer occasionally asks me to fax contracts, and I only have my iPhone available most of the time. I'd love to hear what app has worked best for you and whether it's worth paying for a premium option.
to fax contracts
Re: to fax contracts
I had exactly the same concern because I didn't want to waste money on an app that wouldn't work when I actually needed it. I spent some time reading reviews before making my choice instead of downloading the first app I saw.
The comparison I found explained the strengths and weaknesses of several iPhone fax apps, which made the decision much easier. I also liked that it covered features such as document scanning, international faxing, and support for multiple file types.
In the end, I chose this option after reading the review, and I've been happy with Municorn Fax App. If you're still deciding, I strongly recommend checking https://guttervomit.com/best-app-to-fax ... d-reviewed because it helped me understand the differences between the available apps.
The comparison I found explained the strengths and weaknesses of several iPhone fax apps, which made the decision much easier. I also liked that it covered features such as document scanning, international faxing, and support for multiple file types.
In the end, I chose this option after reading the review, and I've been happy with Municorn Fax App. If you're still deciding, I strongly recommend checking https://guttervomit.com/best-app-to-fax ... d-reviewed because it helped me understand the differences between the available apps.