How can I send a fax online for free?

Post Reply
User avatar
CooperUbaldo
Posts: 78
Joined: 02 Apr 2026 10:24

How can I send a fax online for free?

Post by CooperUbaldo »

A clinic is asking for a faxed signature on my medical release form. I only have my smartphone on me. What is the easiest way to send a quick one-off fax without paying for a full monthly plan or renting equipment?
User avatar
SpencerWest
Posts: 15
Joined: 05 Aug 2026 15:36

Re: How can I send a fax online for free?

Post by SpencerWest »

Someone shared https://od4d.org/6-best-free-fax-servic ... ked-tested recently , which breaks down popular free choices. Personally, I went with Municorn Fax App after trying a few tools. You just snap a quick photo of your signed paper with your camera, attach it, and send. It processed my file in two minutes without any annoying technical glitches.
Post Reply