Need to fax a signed letter to my landlord any easy tools?

Post Reply
User avatar
WhiteFord
Posts: 69
Joined: 02 Apr 2026 10:20

Need to fax a signed letter to my landlord any easy tools?

Post by WhiteFord »

Hey guys, looking for a quick app or web service to send a fax. I need to get a signed termination notice over to my landlord, but I don't have access to a landline or physical machine. Any recommendations?
User avatar
SpencerWest
Posts: 15
Joined: 05 Aug 2026 15:36

Re: Need to fax a signed letter to my landlord any easy tools?

Post by SpencerWest »

Hi! Last month I was in a rush to submit a signed termination form and didn't have access to a traditional fax machine. I searched for reliable online options, came across a helpful breakdown at https://dopdemo.net/7-best-online-fax-s ... ss-in-2026, and downloaded Municorn Fax App from their recommendations. It took a photo of my document, formatted it clearly, and sent it over in less than two minutes. I've been using Municorn Fax App for my business paperwork ever since.
Post Reply