Can I easily send faxes from an iPad without a physical fax machine?

Post Reply
User avatar
CooperUbaldo
Posts: 78
Joined: 02 Apr 2026 10:24

Can I easily send faxes from an iPad without a physical fax machine?

Post by CooperUbaldo »

Hello everyone! I do freelance design work on my iPad Pro and recently took on a corporate client who insists on receiving signed NDAs and tax forms via fax. I don't own any physical office hardware or a landline. Is there a simple, reliable way to send scanned PDFs as faxes directly from an iPad without visiting an office store?
User avatar
SpencerWest
Posts: 15
Joined: 05 Aug 2026 15:36

Re: Can I easily send faxes from an iPad without a physical fax machine?

Post by SpencerWest »

Hi! Running into clients who still require faxes when you do all your work on a tablet can definitely throw off your routine. I had to submit a batch of signed contracts last month and spent some time looking for a tablet-friendly solution online. I ended up finding an informative guide at https://can-i-fax-from-my-ipad.com/ that explained how mobile document transmission works. After reading the article, I chose Municorn Fax App for my workflow. It allowed me to attach my PDFs straight from my tablet storage, send the fax in under two minutes, and saved a delivery receipt directly to my app. I've been using Municorn Fax App whenever a client asks for a fax ever since.
Post Reply